1-Day Advanced and Difficult Airway Course
A full day to learn AIRWAY MANAGEMENT! Learn the ins and outs of airway assessment, progressive oxygenation, Invasive and non-invasive airway management, difficult airway identification, difficult airway algorithm and management, and various clinical scenarios. Includes hands-on training with direct laryngoscopy, video laryngoscopy and adjunct airways. Individualized clinical simulation and a small group setting make this ideal for learning this critical skill!
The Provider Practice Essentials Team
This event offers
10.0 CME credits
Accreditation Info: AAPA - Fully interchangeable with ALL NP certification requirements.
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
- Register EARLY for a DISCOUNT!
- Click here for the full list of activities and to REGISTER!
- Maximum of 30 participants - intimate small group learning with interactive faculty
- 10 Continuing Education hours
- Includes 8.5 Emergency Procedure hours and 1.5 Pharmacology hours
- We are highly rated and endorsed by the AAENP, AANPCB, AAPA, and several large hospital contract groups and universities!
- Questions? Call us at (321) 506-9303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOOK EARLY! This program fills quickly!