3-Day Airway, Clinical Skills, and Procedure Workshop
THIS PROGRAM FILLS FAST! REGISTER TODAY! 3 Full days combining two of our most popular courses. A full day to learn AIRWAY MANAGEMENT! Learn the ins and outs of airway assessment, progressive oxygenation, Invasive and non-invasive airway management, difficult airway identification, difficult airway algorithm and management, and various clinical scenarios. Includes hands-on training with direct laryngoscopy, video laryngoscopy and adjunct airways. Individualized clinical simulation and a small group setting make this ideal for learning this critical skill! Plenty of hands-on practice in a small group format! Also includes 2 days of Cardiovascular disorders, pulmonary disorders and management, X-ray interpretation (chest, abdomen, spine, extremities) deadly skin rashes, suture workshop, knee and shoulder injection, needle decompression, chest tube insertion, lumbar puncture, central venous line insertion, IO line insertion, splinting workshop, and many more topics and procedures!
The Provider Practice Essentials Team
This event offers
33.0 CME credits
Accreditation Info: AAPA - Fully interchangeable with ALL NP certification requirements.
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
- Register EARLY for a DISCOUNT!
- Click here to see the full 3-DAY Program Schedule and to REGISTER!
- Maximum of 30 participants - intimate small group learning with interactive faculty
- 33 Continuing Education hours
- 20.5 Emergency Procedure hours
- 4.5 Pharmacology hours
- Includes 12 Emergency Procedure hours
- Online Clinical Toolkit, Suture Kit, Instruments, Sutures, Textbook, and Tote Bag included with registration
- Additional online add-on programs also available
- We are highly rated and endorsed by the AAENP, AANPCB, AAPA, and several large hospital contract groups and universities!
- Questions? Call us at (321) 506-9303 or email email@example.com
- BOOK EARLY! This program fills quickly!